Mystic Post Medjugorje
Day 1 Oct 7, 2017 Leave USA
Depart from Washington, DC via overnight transatlantic flight joined by Steve Ryan via a connecting flight in Europe (ie Munich or Vienna or comparable) with meals served enroute
Day 2 October 8, 2017 Medjugorje
You arrive in Sarajevo (or Sarajevo) where you are greeted by our local guide who accompanies you and transfers you by private coach on a scenic 2 ½ hour drive to the village of Medjugorje. You are welcomed upon arrival by your Host Medjugorje visionary Jacov & his wife Annalisa at their pilgrim home where you stay during your visit. It is located at the foot of Apparition Hill – a leisurely 10 minute walk to St. James.
Day 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 October 9-12, 2017 Bijacovici, Medjugorje
Your visits include the Blue Cross, Apparition Hill (Podbrdo), Krizevac (Cross Mountain), the Risen Christ, Cenacolo, Oasis of Peace, and daily English Mass or the evening Croatian Mass and Rosary including evening vigils at St. James Church. Conferences and vigils, Veneration of the Cross, Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, are scheduled throughout your stay and are coordinated by our local guide. The path from Apparition Hill -Podbrdo- where the young visionaries first saw the Blessed Mother is a 10 minute leisurely walk to St. James Church.
Day 7 October 13, 2017 Medjugorje
October 13 is a once in a lifetime moment. “Medjugorje is the fulfillment of Fatima”. 100th Anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun.
Day 8 – 9 October 14-15. 2017 Medjugorje
The Hour of Mercy – 3:00 p.m. – the moment of Jesus’ death on the cross – was revealed to Saint Faustina, “you can obtain everything for yourself and for others for the asking. “
The pilgrimage to Medjugorje is a retreat, a time of prayer. You are invited to pray in the Church, participate in Holy Mass, go to confession, adore Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, climb Cross Mountain and Apparition Hill. Fr. Slavko said once you have done that you have renewed your faith, your love and your hope.
Day 10 October 16, 2017
Arrive home in the USA
Pilgrimage Highlights include:
- Airfare round trip from Washington, DC
- Airline taxes/gasoline surcharges*
- Mass & spiritual devotions daily
- 8 nights room accommodations in Jacov & Annalisa’s Pilgrim house including private bath-room based on two in a room
- Catholic guide’s assistance under the direction of Franciscans of St. James Church
- Private Airport Transfers to/from Medjugorje
- Breakfast & dinner daily with beverages & local wine at dinners
- Visit Podbrdo, Krizevac, Blue Cross, Oasis of Peace
- Cenacolo, Risen Christ, Fr. Slavko’s memorial
- Daily Mass & spiritual devotions
- Meet visionaries (pending availability)
- Optional Day Visit to Dubrovnik (request details)
- Travel Wallet, luggage tags, ID Badge, personalized, itinerary
- Travel information tips upon registration